Sunday, December 4, 2011

My New Design Assistant!

Happy Sunday!  Before we run out to the Steeler game this afternoon (YAY!...I LOVE going to the games!), I wanted to show off my new "assistant" I found over the weekend.  I have been looking for an old mannequin for a long time.  And, of course, the one's I fall in love with are hundreds of dollars.  While shopping for something totally different, I ran across this fabulous find at Kirklands!  Yep.  Kirklands!! 

All ready had the french stampings too!!


I couldn't believe my eyes!  I have found others but really not what I wanted.  SO glad I was patient!  She is so pretty and a great size too!

with a maiden looking on.........

She will be perfect for jewelry displays and photo's for necklaces and belts!  Which brings me to my newest creations....

This piece is so versatile!  As a belt.....


.....a necklace LONG or wrapped SHORT.....



.....or as a wrap bracelet........


It is loaded up with charms of rosary cross's, victorian jeweled findings, religious medals, hand beaded stones and beads...all suspended from a vintage rhinestone belt, rosary, and brass chain!  It will be listed on my website and my Etsy shop this week.

Well...off to the game!  GO STEELERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment