Monday, November 28, 2011

Give or Receive?

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving holiday was filling and fulfilling!  Unfortunately, I was side tracked by a cold that came over me very quickly.  And what I thought was going to be 4 glorious days of working on my jewelry designs and playing catch up....instead I ended up in bed for 2 full days.  But as John Lennon once said, "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans".  So. True.

The Christmas shopping season is under way.  Both Etsy shops, My Boutique Bijou and Bone Pile Bijou, are stocked and ready.  All packages come to you gift wrapped ready for giving, even if the recipient is yourself!  Here's a little example of the wrapping..........




Should your purchase be a gift for someone special, I can send it directly to them....already wrapped and will include a card with your message as well.  Just drop me a note in the note section at checkout.

Until next time...happy shopping.  I'm heading for some more Vicks and tissues!

Tracey ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment