Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lend Me Your Ears

I have always been focused on designing necklaces and bracelets.  For some reason, I was neglecting my favorite accessory:  Earrings!  Lately, I find that it's also my favorite accessory to design.  Maybe because of the intracacy.  After all...you can't hang huge brooches from your earlobes.  Besides, I've tried it.  It doesn't work.  Smaller, more delicate findings are called for...along with a few swear words with a jump ring flying across the room. (!!) 

Here are some creations I just listed in my Etsy shop.  They will also be listed on my website within the next few days....







Dangles and posts.  Old PINK (!) rosaries; crystal rosaries; paste rhinestone embellishments; pink, black and gold; Asian Intaglio...  So pretty and all ready to turn heads!

1 comment:

  1. Your jewelry is beautiful--love it!! They are so unique. I am a mixed media artist, but have made some jewelry. If you get a chance, pop over to my blog. Would love to have ya. You can even become a follower--if you want to :)

    Hope we become the best of friends.

    Faye

    ReplyDelete